In terms of complexity, the amount of brain area used, and advancement over other mammals, vision would be the most well-developed sense in humans, followed by auditory, then touch, smell, and taste. "A picture is worth a thousand words" hence we at Skytech services like to speak more thru images than words.
our team of high caliber Multimedia & Virtual reality professionals, Graphic designers, Data Scientists, Technologists, Engineers and Mathematicians work together to bring Bid Data, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and Visualisation into one solution for your business. A true convergence of varied experiences and technologies into one solution.
- Geospatial Analytics
- Business intelligence
- Data analytics
- Data Mining
- Data Integration & Modelling
- Change detection
- Strategic planning
- Mapping and Spatial analysis
- Data Visualisation
- Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality
- Multimedia Mapping
Geospatial Analytics: Combining Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Business Intelligence information. Combining geographic data and business data to gain new insights from data that can help guide decision-making and uncover trends and patterns. Geospatial Analytics solutions can be integrated into all facets of your company, especially marketing, sales, distribution, and logistics.
- Empower Business Users
- Analyze sales performance
- Enhance direct marketing campaigns
- Identify potential markets
- Improve pricing strategy
- Enhance Data Visualization
- Complement Predictive Analysis
- Top Uses of Geospatial Analytics
- Geographic Market Segmentation
- Risk Assessment
- Situational Awareness
- Facilities Location
Business intelligence: Our team of highly qualified data scientists develop business intelligence that covers data analysis which relies heavily on aggregation, focusing on business information. Develop Business Intelligence bringing Geospatial Dimension into statistical data, data can be analysed as descriptive statistics, exploratory data analysis (EDA), and confirmatory data analysis (CDA). EDA focuses on discovering new features in the data and CDA on confirming or falsifying existing hypotheses. Predictive analytics focuses on application of statistical models for predictive forecasting or classification.
- Business Intelligence solutions
- Enterprise Information Management
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Enterprise Analytics and Mobility
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
Data analytics : Our Data analysts will help your business in process of inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making. Our high caliber Data analysts has multiple facets and approaches, encompassing diverse techniques under a variety of methodologies, in different business, science, and social science domains.
Data Mining : Our Data mining process and analysis methodologies and techniques in particular focuses on modeling and knowledge discovery for predictive rather than purely descriptive purposes.
Data Integration & Modelling: Data integration is a precursor to data analysis, and data analysis is closely linked, to data visualization and data dissemination. The term data analysis is sometimes used as a synonym for Data Modeling.
Strategic Planning: We work with an objective to help organizations identify areas of improvement in enterprise GIS management and implement changes to make their work more effective and gain better returns on investment. Developing a GIS-specific strategic plan ensures that departmental and corporate leadership are on the same page when it comes to identifying how GIS empowers internal staff, as well as clients and external stakeholders. When making a strategic plan for GIS, staff skills, other technologies, and internal and external processes and communication all need to be taken into consideration, so they can be optimized. But current resources and staff skill levels shouldn't restrict a strategy. Instead, improvements and desired outcomes should be built directly into the strategic plan. This demonstrates to senior leadership how the department will accomplish its goals.
Data Visualisation: whatever may be the size of your data, irrespective of your data is structured, semi-structured or unstructured, whatever be the frequency it changes and updates, sky tech can work with you to develop easy to understand. superimpose the network diagram on a map, for example, to show the relationship or product sales across geographic areas. Filtering big data by defined business logic and generate Auto charts. See into future with automated Predictive analytics. Use location analytics to augment Geo Maps and improve Employee Collaboration with Visualisation on Mobile Devices.
Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality: SkyTech can deliver innovative combinations of advanced analytics and virtual reality visualizations to deliver the information you need to improve operations. Asset-intensive organizations such as utilities, Power, Water Distribution, transportation networks, and manufacturing can make use of our virtual and augmented reality solutions to understand and act on their data to improve the performance of their operations and assets.
- Virtual reality: A spectrum
- Virtual reality: computer-simulated environment that can simulate physical presence in places in the real world or imagined worlds. Virtual reality can recreate sensory experiences, which include virtual taste, sight, smell, sound, and touch. •
- Immersive multimedia
- Virtual environment
- Mixed reality: merging of real and virtual worlds to produce new environments and visualizations where physical and digital objects co-exist and interact in real time.
- Augmented reality: a live direct or indirect view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented (or supplemented) by computer-generated sensory input such as sound, video, graphics or GPS data
- Multimedia Mapping: Sky Tech services is leader in the ever-increasing field of multimedia cartographic design. Multimedia is a potentially powerful tool for geographical representation. It enables a greater quantity of a more diverse range of media to be used to increase the potential for the communication of spatial information. It also enables an interactive, dynamic environment in which a user can explore, manipulate and transform spatial information. This ability to incorporate such a wide range of media into map-based products can tend to focus the cartographer’s attention on issues other than map design. Map design remains a primary means of spatial communication in a multimedia environment, particularly in the multimedia map-based product environment. Despite the potential that interactive three-dimensional spatial environments, virtual worlds, and the more immersive environments of virtual reality offer for representing spatially definable content, it can be surmised that the two-dimensional map, whether in hard-copy or multimedia format, will remain a dominant means of spatial representation given its ability to provide a succinct summary of spatial patterns and relationships within a coverage. Sky Tech is at the development of multimedia products whose primary content is the two-dimensional map.